- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1105 Environment, Health & Safety Manager
- 1077 Reinsurance Experts with Lean Six Sigma Expertise
- 1080 Master Scheduler/Production Scheduler/Supply Planning Professionals
- 1086 Project Management – Facility / Building
- 1061 French Speaking CFO / Controllers – Interim Contract Roles
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
1080 Master Scheduler/Production Scheduler/Supply Planning Professionals
Master Scheduler/Production Scheduler/Supply Planning Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Master Scheduler/Production scheduler/Supply Planning Professionals with experience in Automotive, SAP (modules MM and PP), creating a high level, long and medium-term master production schedule, capacity and resources planning, and execution of an inventory plan for product lines, based on demand, actual orders, cumulative lead times, variability, and available inventory. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 2 years direct work experience as a Scheduler/Planner in such roles as: Supply Planner, Materials Scheduling Supervisor, Master Scheduler, Production Scheduler, or Materials Manager role.
>>> This is for Contracting and Contract-to-Hire <<<
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’d be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in the Materials Management. These roles could require you to step into a Supply Planner, Materials Scheduling Supervisor, Master Scheduler, Production Scheduler, Materials Manager role to help coordinate with the plants, purchasing, distribution, transportation, and finance teams to create the appropriate capacity, production, inventory, procurement, and transportation plans.
- 2-5+ years of direct experience as a Supply Planner, Materials Scheduling Supervisor, Master Scheduler, Production Scheduler, or Materials Manager.
- Experience and skills in at least 2 following fields of expertise:
- SAP (Modules MM & PP)
- Capacity Planning
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or Finance.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.