- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1080 Construction Procurement Management CANADA
MetaOps Inc. is proactively seeking experienced Construction Procurement Management Professionals for assignments with our clients and partners in Canada. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 15 years direct work experience in Construction Procurement through senior level in such roles as: VP of Procurement and Sourcing, Materials Managers, Purchasing VP/Directors, Supply Chain Directors and/or other relevant high-level leadership roles.
What you’d do:
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’ll be responsible for a variety of assignments in the Construction Procurement field. These roles could require you to step into an operational role to run a procurement/supply chain management. It could involve engaging with vendors and subcontractors to request quotations, review materials specifications and coordinate with different level in the company to ensure quality and timeliness of the project.
- Participate in project requirements definition
- Create strategic procurement plans
- Define, review and manage risk
- Evaluate contract, requests for proposal, and bidding
- Buy or lease resources, supplies and equipment
- Scope and change management
- Manage budgets, quality and schedules
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Supplier communication
- 15+ years in Construction Procurement Management
- 15+ years in creating Construction Procurement Plan and Contracts
- 15+ years of construction purchasing or procurement, estimating, or other relevant experience in civil engineering or construction field.
- Detailed knowledge of the various contract types including Design-Bid-Build, Design and Build, Management Contract and Construction Management
- Experienced in business process outsourcing related to property management and maintenance
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Project Management and Risk Management skills
- Coaches and mentors less experienced procurement/purchasing managers
- Applicable Graduate Degree in Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- Proven track record with referenced case studies in leading large-scale Construction Procurement Management
- Extra consideration for fluency in both English and French (oral and written)
To be considered
A core part of our vetting process will be proxy interviews of three managers you worked for in your career. We’ll do 10-minute proxy interviews/reference checks that is part of our core process for vetting MetaExperts contenders. Check us out at www.MetaExperts.comAlready a MetaExpert?