- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1077 Lean Six Sigma
MetaOps Inc. has a diverse customer base that calls on us for quick-response professionals to help them solve the most difficult business problems. If you are OK with a lot of travel and interested in fractional or full-time assignments we would like to get your resume and determine if you’re a fit for joining our network of MetaExperts. After going through our vetting process you’d be fist in line for contracting or contract-to-hire opportunities for assignments with our clients and partners across North America and beyond in 2023 and the years ahead.
>>> This is for contracting and contract-to-hire <<<<
MetaOps Inc. is primarily an expert interim/contract talent placement firm. Successful candidates are expected to travel weekly for most assignments. We are expanding our network of Lean Six Sigma Professionals, who are interested in contracting, contract-to-hire and potential relocation for full-time hire roles.
Scope of Work:
Engage with business and operating teams to provide training, consulting, coaching and mentoring support in learning and applying best practices in Lean Six Sigma. May include hands-on training using client materials and implementation support with teams, developing best practices, documenting procedures and standard work. Assignments run the gamut from basic blocking-and-tackling continuous improvement work up to and including leading large organizational transformation initiatives.
- 10+ years minimum experience in progressively responsible roles in the tangible goods sector – manufacturing, retail, distribution and warehouse operations.
- 5+ years’ minimum experience implementing Lean Six Sigma best practices.
- Expertise in two or more of following fields of expertise:
- Industrial and / or Manufacturing Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Process / Value Stream Mapping and developing Standard Operating Procedures
- Performance Management Systems / Business Operating Systems deployment
- Six Sigma / Advanced Problem Solving
- Ideally you a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or related certification.
- Applicable Undergraduate or higher level college degree very important.
- Proven track record with reference-able case study projects with measured impacts.
To be considered
A core part of our vetting process will be proxy interviews of three managers you worked for in your career. We’ll do 10-minute proxy interviews/reference checks that is part of our core process for vetting MetaExperts contenders. Check us out at www.MetaExperts.com
Already a MetaExpert?