- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1076 – Supply Chain Manager
MetaOps is performing a retained search for a $20 million manufacturing plant for an on-site, full time Supply Chain professional for their PA facility located north of Philadelphia. Ideally the candidate is earlier career with some leadership experience looking to move up onto a manager role in Supply Chain with a company that is experiencing growth.
Ideal candidates have a variety of experiences over the last 5 to 7 years in scheduling, purchasing, warehouse operations and other supply chain roles in a manufacturing setting. Only US residents can be considered. Relocation assistance is possible for the right candidate.
What you’d do
You would take a hands-on role managing a small team handling all aspects of supply chain for the company including Supply Planning, Materials Scheduling, Master Scheduling, Production Scheduling, Materials/Inventory Control, Warehouse operations, logistics and related functions. The role leads coordination with the plant and finance teams to create and maintain the appropriate capacity, production, inventory, procurement, and transportation plans.
- 5+ years of direct experience in supply chain Supply Chain operations in manufacturing.
- Experience and skills in at least 3 following fields of expertise:
- Inventory Management
- Production control
- Transportation / logistics management
- Distribution / warehouse operations
- Capacity Planning
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or Finance is highly desired. APICS / ASCM or similar certification is a plus.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV in Microsoft Word format that includes your contact information and work history with your salary expectations. Our team will review your information and if you meet our criterion, we will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.