- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Project and Program Management Contracting Roles – MSP area
- 1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
- 1080 Sourcing and Procurement Professionals with IT Sourcing & Procurement & Indirect Category Experience – Contract and Full-time Contract-to-Hire Roles
- 1103 Lithium Battery Manufacturing Experts
- 1087 Information Technology & MES Professionals
- 1102 Quality, Engineering & Operations – Medical Device Industry Experts
1076 SAP Material Planning and SIOP Experts
MetaOps Inc. has an immediate and increasing need for professionals who are interested in a 1099 sub-contracting role for an immediate 6 to 12-week assignment in the USA and for contract-to-hire and other interim assignments across the United States.
We are looking for highly qualified individuals for a short-term assignment to assist doing Material Planning work on an interim basis with the possibility for ra contract-to-hire situation in some cases. Need to be very skilled in the use of SAP ERP software planning modules, material planning and / or implementing Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and Master Production Scheduling utilizing SAP ERP. The successful candidate could work independently or work as part of a small consulting team assisting in transformation efforts. Most of our customers are looking for on-site support only and some a mix of on-site and virtual.
- 10+ years of direct experience such as: Master Production Planning and Scheduling, Materials Management, Material Planning, Production and Inventory Control, Supply Chain Management, and ERP implementation supporting Planning for Production Operations and Supply Chain; particularly with SAP software.
- Must have at least 5 years direct experience utilizing SAP ERP for S&OP, Material Planning, Master Production Scheduling and Shop Floor Control.
- Experience in the following areas is highly desired:
- ERP Systems Implementation
- Demand Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Manufacturing Performance Management Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Lean Six Sigma / Value Chain Analysis
- Materials Management
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree (s)
- Proven track record with reference case studies in supporting successful S&OP and Master Production Scheduling implementations
- Hold 1 or more related certifications:
- APICS Supply Chain – CPIM, CIRM, CSCP, SCOR-P
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Other Certifications in Supply Chain, Procurement or related
Scope of Work:
Collaboratively engage with Client Executive-Level and working teams to define performance objectives, optimize process design, and integrate ERP systems for support of the process. Perform as Project Leader or Subject Matter Expert for client project teams in planning and executing accelerated results projects.
If you meet or exceed the requirements above, please send your resume and include the following information:
- Compensation requirements on a 1099 basis
- Three References – managers or clients
MetaOps will conduct reference and background checks as part of our normal vetting process.