- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- JO 1093 Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Engineer Professionals
- JO 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
- JO 1085 Quality Management & Quality Engineering – MULTIPLE CITIES
- JO 1085 Automotive and/or Aerospace Quality Engineer
1065 Packaging Engineers
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced professionals interested in short and long-term contracting assignments with our clients across the USA and beyond. If you have 10 or more years of experience as a hands-on packaging engineer and interest in 3-week to 9-month interim assignments with possible contract-to-hire as an option, we invite you to consider MetaExperts as a partner. We’re all about building relationships for years to come.
The person assigned to this position will be responsible for the end-to-end process of assessing issues with current packaging and leading efforts to identify and implement corrective actions. In other situations you’d bring your expertise to assist in developing new packing solutions to support new product development efforts.
Most assignments are full time, but flexibility to accommodate your personal situation is possible including 4-day work weeks on-site. If you’re not local to an assignment, clients will pay reasonable travel and living expenses for the duration of the assignment.
- 10+ years of total work experience
- 10 or more years of experience as an engineer or consultant in Product Packaging. Key skills needed relate to:
- Consumer Goods Packaging design & development
- Packaging Equipment Design
- Packaging of capital goods and equipment that is shipped globally, mainly in the B2B space.
- General Packaging, all kinds – packing design, implementation program management of new packaging programs.
- An applicable 4-year degree or higher level is required to be considered
- US Citizen or able to work without sponsorship in the USA
START THE PROCESS HERE. Apply Now with your Resume/CV in word doc format – include your contact information (phone number and email address) and history with your weekly minimum compensation expectation.