- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Quality & Six Sigma
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- 1101 Smartsheet Power Users with PLM and PM Skills – Contracting
- 1100 Polymer Scientist Technical Experts in TPOs
- 1099 Injection Molding Technical Experts
- 1086 Program Management (Automotive Industry)
- 1093 Director Level – Maintenance & Repair Operations / Reliability Centered Maintenance
- 1078 Plant / General Manager, VP of Operations
1062 Urgent Click to Learn More – Direct Hire Electrical Engineer in Chicago
Chicago area Electrical Engineering Design service provider has an urgent need for Electrical Engineer with an emphasis on Power Engineering for public construction and building projects. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
The following responsibilities are:
Must be an experienced engineering professional with a reputation for producing excellent work and who is responsive to the needs of clients. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will deliver projects on time, per standards and within budget. Strong technical, problem solving, and communication skills are essential.
Major responsibilities include:
- Develop design concepts, drawings, exhibits and technical specifications for electrical power,
- Lighting and control systems.
- Preparation of power studies, lighting studies, engineering reports and cost estimates.
- Review of Submittals and RFIs.
- Manage project scope, budget, resources and schedules.
- Interface with clients.
- Instruct and provide technical assistance to CAD Drafters, Designers, Designers and Junior Engineers.
- Maintain related project documents and files.
Requirements to be considered:
- 5 – 10 Years of experience as Electrical Engineer with an emphasis on power engineering
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of City of Chicago Codes
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel
- Knowledge of AutoCad or Micro Station
- Experience with the Chicago Department of Transportation
PAY RANGE: $90K to $130K USD annually, only US Citizens or persons who require no sponsorship should apply.
To be considered
Please reply with a resume / CV that includes your contact information and work history with your minimum compensation expectation. Our team will review your information, and if you qualify, will contact you with an invitation to participate in our on-boarding process.
For more details contact:
Connie Card || firstname.lastname@example.org || P 734-425-1455 ext 105 | M 954-263-3652 | F 734-943-6608