- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Operations
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Deployment/Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
1021 Human Resource Management Professionals
Human Resource (HR) Management Professionals – Contract, Contract-to-Hire Roles
MetaOps is proactively seeking experienced Human Resource Management Professionals with experience in organizational alignment, talent management/recruitment, employee relations, compensation, and benefits for assignments with our clients and partners across North America and beyond for the years ahead. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 5 years direct work experience in an HR management role such as Employee Relations Director / Manager, Human resources director, Director of Labor Relations, Recruiting Director, VP of HR, CHRO, or other senior level roles in Human Relations.
>>> This is for Contracting and Contract-to-Hire <<<
MetaOps Inc. is primarily an expert interim/contracted part-time and full-time talent provider to support solving difficult problems and filling key top-level roles for our customers. Successful candidates are expected to travel weekly for most assignments. We are expanding our network of Human Resource Management Professionals, who are interested in contracting, contract-to-hire and possible relocation for full-time hire roles.
What you’d do
Every client will have different expectations, but in general you’ll be responsible for a variety of assignments in different roles in Human Resources. These roles could require you to step into a HR Management role to support Operations & Supply Chain in growth efforts, be accountable for employee development, provide sound judgment in employee relations matters, or provide HR reporting for key organization metrics to senior management.
- 5+ years of direct experience as an HR Management role.
- Experience and strong skills in at least 2 following fields of expertise:
- Organizational Alignment
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management/Recruitment
- Training & Development
- HR Analytics/HR Systems
- Applicable Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Proven track record with reference case studies in success in Employee Relations/Organizational Alignment efforts.
- Will provide three manager-level references as part of our on-boarding process; people you reported to along the way.